Low Carb Gluten Free Egg Bites
• 10 Eggs
• 6 Ounces (1/2 Package) Bacon ~ Cooked
• 1 Cup Spinach (Fresh or Frozen-Use 1/2 Cup Thawed & Drained Frozen)
• 1/3 Cup Sharp Grated Cheddar Cheese
• 1 Green Bell Pepper
• 1/4 Cup Green Onion
• Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Fry bacon & allow it to cool.
3. Rinse the spinach & dice bell pepper & onion. Use the butter to grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
4. If you’re using frozen spinach and its still soggy from defrosting, set it in a strainer in the sink & take a towel or (several) paper towels & press down to soak up any water remaining. This will keep your eggs from being runny!
5. Crack those eggs open & start beating them in a bowl.
6. If you’re not in too much of a hurry you can beat the eggs for about two minutes. If you are late already, go ahead & start adding your ingredients.
7. Toss in the spinach, cheese, bell pepper, and bacon.
8. Mix all of that up & then it’s time to fill your muffin cups.
9. Fill each cup about 1/2 to 2/3 full. If you overfill you will have a oven cleaning project this weekend that you do not want.
10. Cook for 15 minutes!