Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- black pepper
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tbs finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the beaten eggs, cheddar cheese, almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Use a large spoon or cookie dough scoop to portion out 10 biscuits, and place them on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until they are cooked through.
- Transfer them to a serving bowl or platter, then spread butter over the warm biscuits.
- Sprinkle some finely chopped fresh parsley over the biscuits, then serve.
Amount per serving: 1 biscuit